Chazal tell us that 10 great Shiros were sung to Hashem. 9 already happened and the 10th is the big one we wait for every day.
1) Shiras Adam - The song Adam sang after Creation was completed: Mizmor shir l'yom hashabbos. To this day, it is part of our Friday night davening.
2) Shiras HaYam - The song at Yam Suf (Beshalach)
3) Shiras Ha'Be'er - Song of the Well in the desert (Bamidbar 21:17) when the Emorim were killed after plotting an ambush and the mountains crushed them. Their blood came up through the Be'er revealing the Nes to Bnei Yisroel.
4) Shiras Haazinu
5) Shiras Ha'Givon in Sefer Yehoshua when the sun remained up through the night to help Yehoshua in his battle.
6) Shiras Devorah in Sefer Shoftim - When Bnei Yisroel defeated the mighty Sisra's and Yael killed Sisra himself.
7) Shiras Chana in Sefer Shmuel
8) Shiras Dovid - Tehilim 18 when Dovid was saved from Shaul
9) Shir Ha'Shirim of Shlomo Ha'Melech
10) Shir HaGeulah - This song hasn't been sung yet; the song that will be sung in the times of Moshiach, as it says in the Book of Yeshayahu: "On that day there will be sung this song in the land of Yehuda.... (26:1)"
There are different versions of this list and other Medrashim bring
1. Shiras Mitzrayim
2. Shiras Yehoshafat