There are six mitzvos that you can perform every waking second of your life.
1. Anochi Hashem Elokecha - To believe that there is a Hashem who made the world and rules the world. That He was, is, and will be forever.
2. Lo Yihiyeh Licha Elohim Acheirim Al Panai - There is no other source of power other than Hashem. Nor has he delegated power to any other source. Everything is only with His will.
3. Shema Yisroel Hashem Elokeinu Hashem Echad - He is one and has no partner and never did.
4. V'Ahavta Eis Hashem Elokecha - To love Hashem by thinking about all that he does for us.
5. Es hashem Elokecha Tira - To be awed (afraid) of Hashem and not to violate His mitzvos even when no human can see.
6. V'Lo Sasuru Acharei L'Vavchem - Not to be led by our hearts to thoughts opposite from the views of the Torah (Apikurses), nor to be led by our eyes after the pleasures of the world.