Submit names to be said at the Kosel HaMaaravi. Please join us in saying Tehilim 32 for:
Write below to Submit Names for tehilim.
1. The Mizbeiach can be extended up to 60 amos as needed.
2. When building the Second Bais HaMikidash they knew where to put the Mizbeiach either because they saw a vision of Michoel being maktir on it, or they saw the ashes of of Yitzchok lying there, or because the whole Chatzer had the smell of Kitores except the Makom HaMizbeiach which smelled of meat.
3. Chaggai Zechariah and Malachi came from Bavel at the beginning of the Secondv Bais HaMikdash and told them how big the Mizbeiach can be, where it should stand, that they may Shect even if there is no Mikdash, and that the Torah should be written in Ashuris.
4. The Mizbeiach is pasul if lacks the Kranos, Yesod, Kevesh, or is not perfectly square.
5. Rebbi holds the Karkov is the designs on the upper half of the wall pf the mizbeiach. Rebbi Yosi BRebbi yehuda holds it is the small ledge below the design on the upper wall.
6. The Mizbeiach is also pasul if it doesnt have a Karkov.
7. The height, length or width of the Mizbeiach is not Miakev as long as the Maaracha is one Amah square like the Mizbeiach of Moshe.
8. The firewood on Moshes Mizbeiach fit exactly and did not extend beyond the Amah Al AMah of the Maaracha.
9. The ramp leading up to the Mizbeiach was 32 amos long and 16 amos wide and was set on the south side of the Mizbeiach.
10. On the Mizbeiach the Kohen made all turns to the right side.
11. Their was a gap of space between the Kevesh and the Mizbeiach and the Kohen would throw the Eivarim over the gap into the fire. (1)
12. There were two additional ramps off the left and right side leading to the Yesod and Sovev respectively. These also did not touch the Mizbeiach.
13. The Mizbeiach was a perfect square with sharp corners.
**A Bit More** 1. Like Zrikas HaDam where the blood flew over the floor.