Submit names to be said at the Kosel HaMaaravi. Please join us in saying Tehilim 32 for:
Write below to Submit Names for tehilim.
1. Even when the Mishkan is dismantled, Kodshei Kodshim may be eaten as long as the Mizbeiach has not been moved.
2. The Mizbeiach in Shilo & Nov was made out of stones.
3. The fire from Shamayim on moshes mizbeiach burned until Shlomo HaMelech made a new Mizbeiach. Shlomos fire lasted until Menashe extinguished it.
4. It is a machlokes if the Mizbeiach in Shilo was the Mizbeiach of Moshe but its hollow was filled with stones, or both Moshes and the stone one was in Shilo and Nov and the fire from Shamayim jumped from Moshes to burn Korbanos on the stone Mizbeiach.
5. In the second Bais HaMikdash they extended the Mizbeiach from 28 square amos to 32. Although there were much fewer people, the Mizbeiach was less efficient because there was no Aish Min HaShamayim.
6. In the second Bais HaMikdash they extended the Mizbeiach to cover the holes in the ground where they poured the Nesachim in the day of Shlomo and they made Shitin or holes in the Mizbeiach where they would pour the nesachim and it would go into the floor.